Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Angular Developer (Vision)
Our success story is not something that happened by chance. A combination of global products, great people, and specific culture played a key role in our growth. NSoft's core business is creating products for the entertainment industry, and we have a lot of fun in the process, but the well-being of NSofters and the success of our partners is the number 1 goal for us.
There are multiple reasons why employees choose NSoft. Career development and senior expert colleagues are certainly the most important ones. Business and partner opportunities are coming on a daily basis so they want to be part of the world wide team that Sportradar stands and supports. Learning is a process and it is ok to make mistakes, as long as you learn from them. We, as a company, have been there. Time and effort that is invested in people can’t be paid. Salary is tailored according to your skill and knowledge.
- Develop and maintain responsive and optimized UIs in our web applications. Collaborate in creation and give feedback to product requirements;
- Learn. Either domain, technology which we are working with or technology which we want to explore;
- No system is perfect so suggest improvements in technical or domain implementation at any time - especially during team plannings;
- Implement tests and improve the software maintainability.
- You’re passionate about technology and highly motivated to self improve. This comes before any experience expectation;
- 3+ years of industry experience in software development is desirable. Having less than this is not a blocker but you would have to demonstrate higher than mid-dev skills;
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS and CSS preprocessors;
- Experience with HTTP REST APIs and WebSockets;
- We believe in the importance of testing, so it would be nice that you are already writing tests for features which you’re developing;
- Strong inclination to visual perfection;
Nice to have:
- Experience with Angular.js;
- Familiarity with TypeScript;
- Familiarity with backend technologies and database systems, such as Node.js and/or MongoDB.
Why do NSofters stay? 5 is more than just a number.
According to the global employee tenure data, the average number of years an employee spends in a tech company is 1.9, but our average is 4.8 years. We are aware that employees come and go, nothing is forever in business, but we are immensely proud of having over 100 employees who are here for more than 5 years.
What is our secret? Since day one, we have been focused on creating an ideal work environment, and it is not a destination, it’s a journey. We learn every day what is truly important for our employees, and at the moment, this is what work at NSoft looks like:
- You can start working anytime from 7:00 until 10:00, it’s totally up to you.
- If you work remotely for us, we provide additional equipment for your home office.
- Although our workflow is a hybrid combination of on-site and remote work, we offer full remote for senior developers.
- We take care of your kids’ future through NSoft Junior Academy - specialized STEM educational workshops.
- You probably read a lot that we are not a family, but we support your family getting bigger through various perks. Besides 1-year-long maternity leave, every father gets 10-day additional paid leave. The equal number of days is for your wedding and HoneyMoon as well.
- Employee feedback is at the highest shelf for us, which is why we constantly collect data through 1-on-1 talks and via Orgnostic, our employee data analytics platform.
- Having dozens of products requires continuous education and growing daily, which is why we have developed custom-made Career, Leadership, Technical, and various Soft Skills workshops for NSofters.
- As we said, there is a 99.9% chance that at least one NSofter can help you out with anything. Reaching out will be easier with a business phone number and enough gigabytes to watch all seasons of Game of Thrones.
Want to learn more about this state-of-the-art technology? Feel free to visit NSoft website and get to know Vision.
At NSoft, we value the benefits of remote work, but our team works best when we're together on-site. Therefore, while remote work is an option, we prioritize in-person collaboration to ensure we're delivering our best work and building a strong team culture.
We are building a company where you can hopefully find an alignment in purpose, career growth and community belonging. It's big. It's challenging. It's awesome. And most importantly, it works.
We are a team of 320, and we keep counting. It means hundreds of stories to tell - about NSofters, about our successes and our failures, about daily office dynamics and atmosphere. It is all in here. Want to join? Feel free to apply. We are excited to hear from you! If you still have some doubts, please do not hesitate to ask us anything through the application form, our social media channels or at: [email protected].