Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Data Streaming Developer (Infrastructure)
Our success story is not something that happened by chance. A combination of global products, great, passionate people, and specific culture played a key role in our growth. NSoft's core business is creating products for the entertainment industry, and we have a lot of fun in the process, but the well-being of NSofters and the success of our partners is the number 1 goal for us.
There are multiple reasons why employees choose NSoft. Career development and senior expert colleagues are certainly the most important ones. Business and partner opportunities are coming on a daily basis so they want to be part of the world wide team that Sportradar stands and supports. Learning is a process and it is ok to make mistakes, as long as you learn from them. We, as a company, have been there. Time and effort that is invested in people can’t be paid. Salary is tailored according to your skill and knowledge.
- Implement scalable integrations to be able to support a high volume real- time streaming data ingestion platform
- Develop and maintain generic streaming product built in house
- Troubleshoot and performance tune based on data format and volume of data being ingested.
- Develop on our backend stack that is primarily in Java/Python with possible use of general application frameworks (i.e Spring Boot, Flask) and stream processing frameworks/engines (Kafka Streams, Apache Flink)
- Interact directly with other team members and operational staff to support live client deployments, requests and/or production support issues.
- Thrive in a DevOps culture environment with frequent releases where developers are responsible from requirements analysis to production deployment and production support.
- 2 to 5 years of development expertise
- Experience with Java and Python
- Familiarity with clean code and clean architecture concepts
- Solid understanding of database fundamentals
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with a growing customer base where the boundaries of data size and data format are constantly changing.
- Experience with RESTful API development
- End to end integration tests with 3rd party systems
- Familiarity with Kafka ecosystem
- Experience with containerization of complex services using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with data at scale (xy+ messages per minute)
- Experience with relational and non relational databases and a good handle on SQL.
- Familiar with different stages of data processing to be able to handle terabytes of data.
- Experience with OLAP datastores(real-time OLAP, data warehouses and/or datalakes)
- Experience working with Linux operating systems
- Familiarity with modern development/collaboration tools, including Click Up, GitHub and Slack.
- Affinity for learning and applying new technologies and solving new problems
- Effective organizational skills with strong attention to detail
Why do NSofters stay? 5 is more than just a number.
According to the global employee tenure data, the average number of years an employee spends in a tech company is 1.9, but our average is 4.8 years. We are aware that employees come and go, nothing is forever in business, but we are immensely proud of having over 100 employees who are here for more than 5 years.
What is our secret? Since day one, we have been focused on creating an ideal work environment, and it is not a destination, it’s a journey. We learn every day what is truly important for our employees, and at the moment, this is what work at NSoft looks like:
- You can start working anytime from 7:00 until 10:00, it’s totally up to you.
- If you work remotely for us, we provide additional equipment for your home office.
- Although our workflow is a hybrid combination of on-site and remote work, we offer full remote for senior developers.
- We take care of your kids’ future through NSoft Junior Academy - specialized STEM educational workshops.
- You probably read a lot that we are not a family, but we support your family getting bigger through various perks. Besides 1-year-long maternity leave, every father gets 10-day additional paid leave. The equal number of days is for your wedding and HoneyMoon as well.
- Employee feedback is at the highest shelf for us, which is why we constantly collect data through 1-on-1 talks and via Orgnostic, our employee data analytics platform.
- Having dozens of products requires continuous education and growing daily, which is why we have developed custom-made Career, Leadership, Technical, and various Soft Skills workshops for NSofters.
- As we said, there is a 99.9% chance that at least one NSofter can help you out with anything. Reaching out will be easier with a business phone number and enough gigabytes to watch all seasons of Game of Thrones.
At NSoft, we value the benefits of remote work, but our team works best when we're together on-site. Therefore, while remote work is an option, we prioritize in-person collaboration to ensure we're delivering our best work and building a strong team culture.
We are building a company where you can hopefully find an alignment in purpose, career growth and community belonging. It's big. It's challenging. It's awesome. And most importantly, it works.
We are a team of 320+, and we keep counting. It means hundreds of stories to tell - about NSofters, about our successes and our failures, about daily office dynamics and atmosphere. It is all in here.
Want to join? Feel free to apply. We are excited to hear from you!
If you still have some doubts, please do not hesitate to ask us anything through the application form, our social media channels or at: [email protected]
Reach Us Anytime!
If you have any questions about our products, career opportunities or if you just want to say hi, we’ll be happy to answer!Contact us