Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Our success story is not something that happened by chance. A combination of global products, great, passionate people, and specific culture played a key role in our growth. NSoft's core business is creating products for the entertainment industry, and we have a lot of fun in the process, but the well-being of NSofters and the success of our partners is the number 1 goal for us.
There are multiple reasons why employees choose NSoft. Career development and senior expert colleagues are certainly the most important ones. Business and partner opportunities are coming on a daily basis so they want to be part of the world wide team that Sportradar stands and supports. Learning is a process and it is ok to make mistakes, as long as you learn from them. We, as a company, have been there. Time and effort that is invested in people can’t be paid. Salary is tailored according to your skill and knowledge.
- Build systems and features on the iOS platform;
- Work closely with our team of programmers and designers to drive decisions for the projects you will be involved in;
- Object-oriented design and development;
- Manage technical aspects of app development and maintenance;
- Use rapid prototyping to prove concepts to the team;
- Troubleshoot crashes/problems and determine solutions;
- Modify existing software to correct errors and adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance;
- Partner with cross-functional disciplines, both internal and external, to develop, test, and maintain the application;
- Develop software testing tools to facilitate the validation of internal and external software/firmware.
- Strong application programming experience in iOS;
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge and Swift/Objective-C development experience;
- Experience with the entire app development life cycle, including testing, beta distribution, and App Store distribution;
- Experience with iOS GUI development;
- 2+ years experience with good knowledge of the iOS SDK development in Swift or Objective-C;
- Experience in iOS API for HTTP and REST.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Good experience with build management tools;
- Sense for good UX practices and knowledge of Material design patterns.
Nice to have:
- Experience in some other mobile platform development, Android as such.
Why do NSofters stay? 5 is more than just a number.
According to the global employee tenure data, the average number of years an employee spends in a tech company is 1.9, but our average is 4.8 years. We are aware that employees come and go, nothing is forever in business, but we are immensely proud of having over 100 employees who are here for more than 5 years.
What is our secret? Since day one, we have been focused on creating an ideal work environment, and it is not a destination, it’s a journey. We learn every day what is truly important for our employees, and at the moment, this is what work at NSoft looks like:
- You can start working anytime from 7:00 until 10:00, it’s totally up to you.
- If you work remotely for us, we provide additional equipment for your home office.
- Although our workflow is a hybrid combination of on-site and remote work, we offer full remote for senior developers.
- We take care of your kids’ future through NSoft Junior Academy - specialized STEM educational workshops.
- You probably read a lot that we are not a family, but we support your family getting bigger through various perks. Besides 1-year-long maternity leave, every father gets 10-day additional paid leave. The equal number of days is for your wedding and HoneyMoon as well.
- Employee feedback is at the highest shelf for us, which is why we constantly collect data through 1-on-1 talks and via Orgnostic, our employee data analytics platform.
- Having dozens of products requires continuous education and growing daily, which is why we have developed custom-made Career, Leadership, Technical, and various Soft Skills workshops for NSofters.
- As we said, there is a 99.9% chance that at least one NSofter can help you out with anything. Reaching out will be easier with a business phone number and enough gigabytes to watch all seasons of Game of Thrones.
We are building a company where you can hopefully find an alignment in purpose, career growth and community belonging. It's big. It's challenging. It's awesome. And most importantly, it works.
We are a team of 320, and we keep counting. It means hundreds of stories to tell - about NSofters, about our successes and our failures, about daily office dynamics and atmosphere. It is all in here. Want to join? Feel free to apply. We are excited to hear from you! If you still have some doubts, please do not hesitate to ask us anything through the application form, our social media channels or at: [email protected].