Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Open Application (NSoft)
Our success story is not something that happened by chance. A combination of global products, great, passionate people, and specific culture played a key role in our growth. NSoft's core business is creating products for the entertainment industry, and we have a lot of fun in the process, but the well-being of NSofters and the success of our partners is the number 1 goal for us.
There are multiple reasons why employees choose NSoft. Career development and senior expert colleagues are certainly the most important ones. Business and partner opportunities are coming on a daily basis so they want to be part of the world wide team that Sportradar stands and supports. Learning is a process and it is ok to make mistakes, as long as you learn from them. We, as a company, have been there. Time and effort that is invested in people can’t be paid. Salary is tailored according to your skill and knowledge.
You can apply even if there is currently no job ad that suits you. NSoft is always open to talented individuals who can improve us in any segment.
Send us your application and we will add you to our talent pool. CVs from the Open Application pool are always an ace up one's sleeve. As soon as we have a position that fits your profile, we'll be happy to call or email you. Providing details about any previous work, portfolio or GitHub project is not just recommended. It is more than welcome!
Your daily job will look like this:
- Work on challenging tasks and collaborate with experts in specific domains.
- Bring new projects to life and contribute to the community of 320+ NSofters.
- Challenge your own and others’ ideas on a daily basis.
- Develop a global product with a splash of your own professional perspective.
We will benefit from your hiring because you are:
- An individual willing to share knowledge,receive feedback and grow.
- Creative and ready to leave your comfort zone. (Yes, you read it 1000 times, but working with us is like riding a rollercoaster.)
- Proactive and transparent in communicating.
- Passionate about what you do.
- Someone who is ready to lose in PS and buy a beer afterwards. (Or make jokes with a loser for a week if you win.)
Why do NSofters stay? 5 is more than just a number.
According to the global employee tenure data, the average number of years an employee spends in a tech company is 1.9, but our average is 4.8 years. We are aware that employees come and go, nothing is forever in business, but we are immensely proud of having over 100 employees who are here for more than 5 years.
What is our secret? Since day one, we have been focused on creating an ideal work environment, and it is not a destination, it’s a journey. We learn every day what is truly important for our employees, and at the moment, this is what work at NSoft looks like:
- You can start working anytime from 7:00 until 10:00, it’s totally up to you.
- If you work remotely for us, we provide additional equipment for your home office.
- Although our workflow is a hybrid combination of on-site and remote work, we offer full remote for senior developers.
- We take care of your kids’ future through NSoft Junior Academy - specialized STEM educational workshops.
- You probably read a lot that we are not a family, but we support your family getting bigger through various perks. Besides 1-year-long maternity leave, every father gets 10-day additional paid leave. The equal number of days is for your wedding and HoneyMoon as well.
- Employee feedback is at the highest shelf for us, which is why we constantly collect data through 1-on-1 talks and via Orgnostic, our employee data analytics platform.
- Having dozens of products requires continuous education and growing daily, which is why we have developed custom-made Career, Leadership, Technical, and various Soft Skills workshops for NSofters.
- As we said, there is a 99.9% chance that at least one NSofter can help you out with anything. Reaching out will be easier with a business phone number and enough gigabytes to watch all seasons of Game of Thrones.
We are a team of 320+, we are everything we need to be to make our products world-class. We take our business seriously, always focused on the growth of our products, and it is something you can tell right after you step foot into our office. But we take our work environment and fun seriously as well.
Want to join? Feel free to apply. We are excited to hear from you!
If you still have some doubts, please do not hesitate to ask us anything through the application form, our social media channels, or at [email protected]
Reach Us Anytime!
If you have any questions about our products, career opportunities or if you just want to say hi, we’ll be happy to answer!Contact us