Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
We are not a family, we are a team. There, we wrote it down. Since 2008, when we were founded, we were always striving to have the best player at every position in the team. Our success is not something that happened by chance. It is a perfect combination of great employees, innovative products, and specific culture that we have built over the years. We help each other. No matter what problem you have, there is a 99.9% chance that there is at least one NSofter that can help you out. It brought us excellence, results, and happy partners on all continents except Antarctica.
There are multiple reasons why you should choose NSoft as your future employer. We have to tell you that staying in your comfort zone is not one of them. Yes, you read it a thousand times, but we can only promise you the comfort of exciting and challenging projects, top-class teammates, and recognition for every great thing you make. We expect you to make mistakes, and we promise we will not judge them. We’ve been there and done that, and we know that time and effort invested in people are priceless.
Your daily job will look like this:
- Identify weaknesses and potential threats to existing information security.
- Performing vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
- Analyze security vulnerability reports and develop/implement a plan to mitigate critical vulnerabilities.
- Help determine technology and process requirements to implement security strategies.
- Monitor and analyze logs to effectively identify suspicious activity.
We will benefit from your hiring because you have:
- 5+ years of IT Experience with at least 3 years in information security
- Knowledge and working experience with security disciplines such as vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, incident response, industry security standards and practices, web application security, security audit/review processes
- Working knowledge of penetration/automation testing tools for different purposes (burp, zap, metasploit, nmap etc.).
Nice to have:
- Experience in implementation of SIEM, IDS or IPS solutions
- Industry certifications (CASP+, CISSP, CEH etc)
Why do NSofters stay? 5 is more than just a number.
According to the global employee tenure data, the average number of years an employee spends in a tech company is 1.9, but our average is 4.8 years. We are aware that employees come and go, nothing is forever in business, but we are immensely proud of having over 100 employees who are here for more than 5 years.
What is our secret? Since day one, we have been focused on creating an ideal work environment, and it is not a destination, it’s a journey. We learn every day what is truly important for our employees, and at the moment, this is what work at NSoft looks like:
- You can start working anytime from 7:00 until 10:00, it’s totally up to you.
- If you work remotely for us, we provide additional equipment for your home office.
- Although our workflow is a hybrid combination of on-site and remote work, we offer full remote for senior developers.
- We take care of your kids’ future through NSoft Junior Academy - specialized STEM educational workshops.
- You probably read a lot that we are not a family, but we support your family getting bigger through various perks. Besides 1-year-long maternity leave, every father gets 10-day additional paid leave. The equal number of days is for your wedding and HoneyMoon as well.
- Employee feedback is at the highest shelf for us, which is why we constantly collect data through 1-on-1 talks and via Orgnostic, our employee data analytics platform.
- Having dozens of products requires continuous education and growing daily, which is why we have developed custom-made Career, Leadership, Technical, and various Soft Skills workshops for NSofters.
- As we said, there is a 99.9% chance that at least one NSofter can help you out with anything. Reaching out will be easier with a business phone number and enough gigabytes to watch all seasons of Game of Thrones.
We are a team of 300+, we are everything we need to be to make our products world-class. We take our business seriously, always focused on the growth of our products, and it is something you can tell right after you step foot into our office. But we take our work environment and fun seriously as well.
Want to join? Feel free to apply. We are excited to hear from you!
If you still have some doubts, please do not hesitate to ask us anything through the application form (intro), our social media channels, or at [email protected]