Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
VFX Artist (Creative team)
Our success story is not something that happened by chance. A combination of global products, great people, and specific culture played a key role in our growth. NSoft's core business is creating products for the entertainment industry, and we have a lot of fun in the process, but the well-being of NSofters and the success of our partners is the number 1 goal for us.
There are multiple reasons why employees choose NSoft. Career development and senior expert colleagues are certainly the most important ones. Business and partner opportunities are coming on a daily basis so they want to be part of the world wide team that Sportradar stands and supports. Learning is a process and it is ok to make mistakes, as long as you learn from them. We, as a company, have been there. Time and effort that is invested in people can’t be paid. Salary is tailored according to your skill and knowledge.
- Create exciting 2D and 3D motion graphics for a diverse range of projects, from captivating explainer videos to stunning product demos.
- Together with our creative team bring life to storyboard designs through strong visual design, typography, color and animation.
- Iterate on designs based on feedback and direction from clients* and team members, staying up-to-date on the latest trends in motion design and animation.
- Ensure that your animations are optimized for various platforms and devices, and understand the technical limitations of each to create seamless experiences. Our Lucky Six has limited rounds but you can play it even on your grandma’s Android.
- There is no “I” in a team. Effective communication and proactiveness are the key to a smooth project execution.
- Stay pac-man hungry, while seeking out new techniques and software to improve your workflow and push the boundaries of motion graphics.
*our excellent project managers make sure your phone doesn’t ping from client wishes. Kudos to Mia, Hakija, Marko & Doma.
- We don’t expect you to be passionate about every single work day, truth be told, we are also more passionate about spending a day on a beach, but general craving about the design and technology goes beyond any experience expectation.
- 2+ years of experience in motion graphics, with skills that demonstrate you're beyond a junior level.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, emphasis on Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Familiarity with 2d skeletal animation.
- A knack for creative storytelling through video and motion graphics.
- A sharp eye for details. Take it easy on the video games, to skip that eye strain. ;)
- Failure doesn't mean the game is over, it means try again with experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience with 3D software and a rigging process.
- Familiarity with frontend technologies, in order to understand the technology limitations when prepping the animations for production.
- Sound design and music composition skills to make your work truly sing.
Why do NSofters stay? 5 is more than just a number.
According to the global employee tenure data, the average number of years an employee spends in a tech company is 1.9, but our average is 4.8 years. We are aware that employees come and go, nothing is forever in business, but we are immensely proud of having over 100 employees who are here for more than 5 years.
What is our secret? Since day one, we have been focused on creating an ideal work environment, and it is not a destination, it’s a journey. We learn every day what is truly important for our employees, and at the moment, this is what work at NSoft looks like:
- You can start working anytime from 7:00 until 10:00, it’s totally up to you.
- If you work remotely for us, we provide additional equipment for your home office.
- Although our workflow is a hybrid combination of on-site and remote work, we offer full remote for senior developers.
- We take care of your kids’ future through NSoft Junior Academy - specialized STEM educational workshops.
- You probably read a lot that we are not a family, but we support your family getting bigger through various perks. Besides 1-year-long maternity leave, every father gets 10-day additional paid leave. The equal number of days is for your wedding and HoneyMoon as well.
- Employee feedback is at the highest shelf for us, which is why we constantly collect data through 1-on-1 talks and via Orgnostic, our employee data analytics platform.
- Having dozens of products requires continuous education and growing daily, which is why we have developed custom-made Career, Leadership, Technical, and various Soft Skills workshops for NSofters.
- As we said, there is a 99.9% chance that at least one NSofter can help you out with anything. Reaching out will be easier with a business phone number and enough gigabytes to watch all seasons of Game of Thrones.
Sending a portfolio is a must when applying for this position.
We are building a company where you can hopefully find an alignment in purpose, career growth and community belonging. It's big. It's challenging. It's awesome. And most importantly, it works.
For more inspiration check out our products (they spin & don’t bite) at: https://www.nsoft.com/products.
Suggestions, feedback, new ideas? Feel free to apply. We are eager to hear!
We are a team of 320, and we keep counting. It means hundreds of stories to tell - about NSofters, about our successes and our failures, about daily office dynamics and atmosphere. It is all in here.
If you still have some doubts, please do not hesitate to ask us anything through the application form, our social media channels or at [email protected]
Reach Us Anytime!
If you have any questions about our products, career opportunities or if you just want to say hi, we’ll be happy to answer!Contact us