It has been scientifically proven that happy employees are more productive. We decided to test that theory ourselves.
Join our experiment!
A significant part of NSoft’s corporate culture are special perks all employees enjoy, which are only a part of our philosophy about happy employees.
Just by looking at this list you will realize why we like to say that a job at NSoft is not just a job.
Yes, we managed to hire a hundred people in the last 10 months, but HR duties don’t end here – it’s only the beginning. In order to give our employees the possibility to develop their careers and other things they deserve, we need a little help in the human resources department. It should definitely be a person who will assist in the development and amendment of existing procedures within the department, with their knowledge of HRM, organizational psychology and modern methods.
This isn’t possible without prior experience in HR, so this time, applications that don’t meet this criterion will not get a positive response. Also, due to the fact that everyday communication in our company includes interviews with people around the world, knowledge of English should be at a high level. There are colleagues who don’t speak our language and you will be doomed to nod your head only if you want to drink coffee with them. Also, you might feel like Alice in Wonderland on a daily basis if you don’t follow the IT industry and new technologies. Our developers will not find you as an interesting person to chat with. Sometimes we use mind reading to understand candidates and employees, so we expect base knowledge of nonverbal communication and facial expressions.
Flexibility, innovation, and creativity are extremely important for the survival of an average day, but a high level of tolerance, cooperation and patience are the conditions if you want to keep your common sense. In the end, we’re not looking for a wizard, but for a member of our team who will actively contribute to HR initiatives that we are planning in the next period.
We don’t want this job opening to completely be out of the job opening form, so here are a few standard lines for easier understanding of the job description for our future colleague:
– Management of the selection process and the recording of all stages of the process
– Verbal and written correspondence with potential candidates for the job
– Organization and participation in job interviews
– Orientation and introduction of new employees into job and workplace
– Improvement of operating performance and talent management
– Implementation of HRM strategy
– Preparing and maintaining HR metrics
– Documentation related to HR processes and procedures
– Keeping the required records and documentation of employees through HR software
– Suggestions for further development of key HR processes in line with the NSoft strategy
– Implementation of the communication system of material and nonmaterial rewards
– Introduction of new HR processes and practices
– Management of the organizational climate
– Development and training of human resources at NSoft
Continuous advancement, further formal and informal education, many standard benefits to all employees of the NSoft company, a great team and a pleasant working environment are just a part of which our future colleague who meets the above criteria will enjoy! For further details, please submit an application and wait for our call!
NSoft is looking for an IT Support Officer!
Do you like solving problems? Want to work in a dynamic environment? When you hear the word “team-building”, the saying “all for one, one for all” crosses your mind?
– have excellent knowledge of English language in speech and writing,
– have excellent technical skills, and by that, we mean a very good knowledge of hardware,
– use or you’ve used Linux OS,
– have excellent communication skills,
– have patience and even more patience,
– usually function well under pressure,
– don’t mind working in shifts.
Then, read on….
In the IT world, things develop very rapidly, therefore we ask enthusiastic approach to continuous learning of you. You’ll get extra points if you’ve worked similar jobs!
Wondering what does IT Support Officer do?
Your daily tasks will be:
– installing and configuring software, hardware, printers, scanners…,
– determining the nature of problems, in a telephone conversation with customers and users of our services,
– researching, diagnosing and finding appropriate solutions for errors in the software and hardware,
– managing many open cases at the same time,
– prioritizing and responding on time,
– quickly establishing good relationships with clients and customers.
Senior Backend Developer – up to 2000 EUR / month (net)
Number of Employees: 3
We are NSoft, a creator of top quality products for the gaming and betting industry. The reason for our success lies in our people who we value above all. It’s why our results are rising up tirelessly every single day. We invite you to join us on our journey and weave our future story together with us!
Your originality and ideas are expected and welcome 🙂
You would be one of our core employees with an important role regarding the development of our games and software solutions.
Specifically, on a daily basis you would be working on the development of business logic for new games or new isolated microservices, optimization of database performance, modification of the current core system architecture, and maintenance and refactoring of the existing codebase.
We know lists are boring, but here are a few things that we are hoping you have:
Minimum 3 years of prior work experience in object oriented language, additional points for the PHP ecosystem;
Great understanding of OOP;
Good understanding of MVC frameworks, Symfony 2/3 preferred;
Experience in designing relational databases and crafting efficient SQL queries;
Being comfortable working with Git;
Commitment to following best programming practices;
Being a quick learner who needs no supervision.
If you have the following things as well, we will be delighted!
Experience with Docker, RabbitMQ, Redis, Gearman and MongoDB;
Experience with OLAP databases;
Experience in scaling enterprise systems;
Great problem solving abilities;
Polite and friendly personality who values a good laugh;
High sense of responsibility towards tasks and colleagues.
We offer you a great place and people to work with, captivating projects to work on, eccentric and creative culture, loads of room for your personal development, excellent promotion and reward system, and lots of fun and partying as well 🙂
First of all, people say you’re a genius at what you do! This is precisely why we waited for you all these years. We’re celebrating NSoft’s eighth anniversary in a few days and we would like to use the opportunity to introduce you to our employees. We’ve already announced your arrival. Everyone’s thrilled, even Krišto.
You’ll fit in easily because our employees are of all profiles and dimensions – at NSoft we don’t mind if you’re different. We choose sides only when it comes to Pokemons – either you chase them or you don’t. If you want to join the hunt, just take a glance at our development and you’ll see the Pokemon crew passing between desks in zigzag maneuvers like Janica Kostelic holding up their smartphones – they definitely want to be the best Pokemon trainers. If you’re one of those who are surprised that someone could spend hours catching virtual monsters using their smartphones, you’re free to visit our cafe and say the magic words: “Ah these Pokemons, we used to chase girls/boys back in my time”, and you will definitely find a new crew to sit with and discuss major world issues such as this one.
When you meet our cheerful staff at SPARK caffe, soon it will become your favorite place for a drink with Skočo, a break, fresh orange juice or PES match.
Our Android team is currently small and young, and we need your help to grow and develop it. You’ll be part of our “core team” for the development of our games and software solutions on the Android platform, which will be among our most important products in the future. The job is dynamic and challenging, as you will be working constantly on new things and using new technologies to develop interesting applications.
There are rumors that you’ve programmed for Android since the days of Eclipse and that your knowledge of Android is extraordinary. The story goes that you’re great in Gradle and Git and that you’re a master of fragmentation. Your UI can handle all widths and lengths. We know you’ve tried all the libraries, but yours are simply better 🙂 In the end, your years of experience left no one indifferent, and we’re no exception.
We’re glad you like Mostar and hopefully you tolerate heat well – after all, we spend our weekends at the seaside or on Neretva river banks.
Send us more information about yourself at email@example.com so we can know on which bank account to release the paycheck up to 2000 EUR high.
As a Systems Engineer you build out capabilities for our infrastructure focusing on IT Orchestration, scaling, and monitoring, also combined with more classical system administrational tasks.
You will utilize a wide variety of open source technologies and tools in diverse environments where automation of critical infrastructure is fundamental to operations. Take your role as a technical, engineering and operational subject matter expert working closely together with neighboring technical teams to plan and implement automation and orchestration solutions with focus on scalability and maintainability.
Other task include monitoring (metrics/reporting), maintenance, optimizations, tuning and performance testing.
You are right for the role if you:
- have solid systems experience
- have a strong grasp of automation tools
- possess data management skills
- have strong command-line fu
- love infrastructure design
- have cloud experience
- threat infrastructure as code
- you are comfortable with collaboration and open communication
- you are motivated and able to reach across functional borders
What we are offering:
- rewarding opportunity to work with the best regional IT talents on cutting-edge tech
- adequate remuneration and bonuses
- permanent contract
- professional growth and continuous education
- various team building activities
- caffee and leisure activities on company premises
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Experience in programming in C#, 3D engine and Mono framework
- Knowledge of using shader and 3D programming
- Excellent knowledge of OOP principles
- Good knowledge of linear algebra (vectors and matrices) and trigonometry
- Previous work experience in the same or similar jobs (minimum 2 years)
- Motivation, resourcefulness and ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Desire for personal and professional development and learning
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Tendency of self-initiative and responsibility towards work and team
- Getting around in a dynamic environment
Desirable additional skills (bonus):
- Basic knowledge of VR (Virtual Reality) solutions programming
- Knowledge of Socket.io library
- Knowledge of JSON format for structuring data
- Basic knowledge of 3D design
- Work with version control systems
- Development tools programming in 3D Game Engine
- Finding solutions to problems and tasks in projects
- Designing of system that will be used to solve problems
- Cooperation with the 3D team in developing high quality NSoft games
For those who live and breathe web!
What we require from candidate:
- 3 years of experience in HTML and CSS
- knowing of CSS3
- knowledge of and communication with various web servers
- preferable knowing of PHP and RDMS
Desirable personal characteristics:
- motivation, resourcefulness and the ability for teamwork and individual work
- desire for learning and professional development
- orientation towards the development of user interfaces
For the above position we offer:
- work in a dynamic environment
- stimulating salary
- permament work relationship
- possibility of advancement and perfectioning
You can send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the form – the competition will remain open until filling up the job.
We are looking for a System Developer!
We are looking for system developer who’s interested in development and management of both hardware and software systems, as well as diagnosing and resolving system faults. Among other things, this role also includes researching of “How it works?” and “How to improve the way it works?”. Sounds tempting?
Please take a look at more details on work activities.
The System Developer will be responsible for:
- developing and managing display on multi-monitor systems (monitor and touch screen)
- managing and programming machines/devices with capacity to accept coins and banknotes (coin, bill acceptors)
- programming and managing printers
- automation of predefined actions
- developing in Python programming language
Our ideal candidate has excellent knowledge of and three years of experience with:
- Linux primarily
- Python programming language (oop paradigm, cherrypi, twisted, subprocess and other modules)
- source control systems (git, subversion)
Also, he/she should have knowledge of:
- architecture and implementation of the HA (High Availability) system
- bash scripting
- build and continuous systems
Experience or knowledge in one of the following items will be considered as an extra bonus:
- multi monitor setups and X server configuration
- configuration and calibration of touch screen devices
- configuration management tools (SaltStack)
- Kickstarts (Anaconda)
- SSDP protocol
These are some of the desirable skills:
- meticulous attention to details
- logical mind
- good analytical skills
- organisational skills
- problem solving skills
We are offering you the opportunity to work with young IT professionals in stimulative environment where you can achieve your professional growth and improvement!
If this job description sounds interesting to you and you think you meet the requirements, please send your application to email@example.com or apply through our web form!
We are looking for a Database Engineer/Developer!
This is what you will be doing…
As a DBE/D you will be responsible for tasks such as database strategies development and design, system monitoring and database performance improvement as well as capacity improvement, and planning for future expansion requirements. You will also plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard the database.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Performance analysis
- Database backup/replication setup/repair
- Database tuning – system variables, connections, buffer, cache
- Database structure maintenance/optimization
- Database deployment automatization
- Database security – users, grants, filesystem permissions
- Using percona tools for detailed analysis/maintenance
- Optimization of queries, indexes, triggers, federated engine
- Migration of databases
- Work closely with other departments on the implementation and deployment of new initiatives
Make sure this is the real job for you…
Excellent knowledge of and three years of experience with:
- MySQL RDBMS, MariaDB RDBMS, galera cluster
- Knowledge of MaxScale is a plus
- Experience with Big Data is an extra credit for you
An extra bonus is knowledge of:
- Database systems – under the hood
- B (B+) trees understanding
- Database Shard
- In-Memory Databases
We will definitely appreciate:
- If you are creative thinker and problem solver
- Your ability to learn fast
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Working with us means working in stimulative environment with other IT professionals. We offer you possibilities for professional growth and improvement, adequate benefits and bonuses as well as certification and education.
If you like team building activities and have a great sense of humor, you’re more then welcome in our team!
Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our form. The listing remains open until the position is filled.