NSoft amongst top seven fastest growing companies in Central Europe
NSoft claimed 7th place in Deloitte’s competition with its four years growth rate of 1990%. Entering Deloitte’s top 10 companies is already an achievement but NSoft prides itself for remaining in top 10 for the second year in a row. With once again being the only company from Bosnia and Herzegovina to enter this competition, NSoft confirms that its impact spreads beyond local boundaries.
The Technology Fast 50 award winners for 2017 are determined based on the revenue growth over four years (2013 to 2016).
Eligibility criteria for Fast 50 that NSoft had to meet:
1. Develops a technology related product or service that contributes to a significant portion of the company’s operating revenues.
2. Devote a significant portion of revenues to research and development of technology.
3. Operating revenues of at least €50,000 in each of the past 4 years. Exchange rates are based on annual average given by the central bank of the company’s respective national currency.
4. Be in business for a minimum of 4 years.
5. Ownership structure that excludes majority-owned subsidiaries of strategic entities.
6. Be headquartered within one of the following Central European countries: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, or Slovenia.
Being recognized as a Technology Fast 50 winner provides increased visibility, brand recognition, and growth opportunities to these fast growing companies, said Alastair Teare, CEO Deloitte Central Europe.
NSoft on the prestigious list of Deloitte’s EMEA Fast 500
Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Program has already, for the 4th time in a row, ranked NSoft as one of the fastest growing technology companies in EMEA.
Interviews & Editorials
NSoft’s CFO on NSoft’s strong financial performance and gained market share
NSoft's expansion is remarkably impressive and confirmed by a number of recognitions such as the Deloitte Award, within its Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Program that has already, for the 3rd time in a row, ranked NSoft as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Central Europe.
NSoft receives Deloitte Technology CE Fast 50 2018 Award
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Program has already, for the 3rd time in a row, ranked NSoft as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Central Europe.